Welcome to Mile High Happy Hour! Denver, Colorado area happy hour guide – daily bar and restaurant specials.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver boasts a population of around 650,000 residents, including more than three million in the Denver-Aurora-Boulder metropolitan area. The Mile High City has bars for everyone’s tastes. No matter where you live, work, or play, there’s always a happy hour to be enjoyed. There are nearly a thousand bar and restaurants listed on Mile High Happy Hour.
Happy hours vary, but most begin between 3 and 4pm, and run until around 6 or 7pm. They are usually only available in the bar/lounge areas of restaurants. Many of Denver’s best happy hours include specials on both food and drinks.
Getting around Denver is fairly easy thanks to a great selection of public transit and driver services.
- RTD – Both Lightrail (train) and Bus schedules run day and night. Free Mall/Metroride buses run between Union Station and Civic Center Station.
- Metro Taxi – Colorado’s largest and greenest taxi fleet. 303-333-3333
- Denver Yellow Cab – Large Denver taxi fleet since 1924. 303-777-7777
- South Suburban Taxi – Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Parker. 303-888-8888
- Uber – Safe, affordable ride within minutes. Big area includes Golden, Boulder, Brighton, Castle Pines, Aurora and everything in between.
- Lyft – Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Coverage area includes most of the Metro, similar to what Uber’s service area is.